The Master of Education (MEd) in Contemplative Inquiry and Approaches in Education is designed to fill the growing hunger for contemplative perspectives and practices in our educational institutions, communities, and world at large. It is designed so that participants can:
- Grow contemplative capacity in an age of distraction and anxiety
- Cultivate resilient, sustainable, and thriving selves
- Deepen, extend, and refine leadership perspectives and skills
- Develop a contemplative education disposition that contributes to educational philosophy and life practices
- Learn within a robust, broad, deep and coherent conceptual framework that builds on the knowledge, wisdom, and understandings developed so far in the contemplative education field
- Learn from and work with leading scholars in the field
The program is ideally suited for educators, leaders, service-providers and decision-makers in all professional settings who are seeking deeper levels of inquiry and personal transformation, and also who wish to apply contemplative theory and practices in their respective institutions.